Helpful information about First & Main.
Find out more about our community.
What are the benefits of living at First & Main of Commerce Township?
Residents and their loved ones appreciate the added peace of mind, worry-free routine and vibrant lifestyle at First & Main – all with a helping hand available whenever needed. Our staff takes care of all the chores, inside and out, including housekeeping and maintenance — saving you and your loved one time and effort year round! And, the sense of belonging here means you feel right at home with staff that treats each resident like family.
How much does assisted living cost?
What services are included in the monthly rental fee?
- Three meals per day with snacks
- All utilities except for personal telephone
- Assistance with dressing, grooming, bathing and medication management
- On-site licensed nurse 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Transportation to medical appointments, shopping and activities
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Enriching activities and wellness programming
- Weekly happy hour and entertainment
- Standard spectrum cable (about 80 channels)
- Campus-wide Wi-Fi
Is there funding available for military veterans and spouses?
Through a program called VA Aid & Attendance, military veterans and their spouses may qualify for financial assistance, if specific guidelines are met. We can help provide you with more information – contact us for further assistance.
Does Medicare pay for assisted living?
Medicare will not pay for room and board in assisted living but Medicare and other insurances may pay for therapies or home health services needed during your stay.
Are there visiting hours for First & Main of Commerce Township?
We love visitors! Our doors are open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and immediate family is welcome to visit 24 hours a day/7 days a week. We encourage friends and family to enjoy a visit or share a meal, as well as join us for any social activities or celebrations with their loved ones.